Country Financial Leslie Baker 262-2866
43299 Kalifornsky Beach Rd, Ste 18, Soldotna, AK 99669
Walters @ Associates Insurance 283-5116
130 S Willow St #8, Kenai, Alaska 99611
Homer Insurance Center 235-3881
509 Sterling Hwy. Suite 201 Homer Alaska 99603
Alaska USA Insurance: (907) 714-4367
Alaska USA Financial Center
230 Bidarka St., Suite 120, Kenai, AK 99611
State Farm Kenai 283-7166
10735 Kenai Spur Highway, Ste 1, Kenai, AK 99611
State Farm Soldotna 262-4440
35202 Kenai Spur Hwy, Suite 1, Soldotna, AK 99669-7622
Questions to ask when shopping for homeowners Insurance:
- Is this insurance company dependable?
- What does this policy cover, and what doesn’t it cover?
- Should I buy a separate flood and/or earthquake insurance policy?
- How much stuff do I need to protect?
- How much is the personal property in my home worth in the event of a total loss?
- Do I need extra insurance for jewels, toys or guns?
- What is the rebuilding cost of my home?
- What is the claims history of my home?
- How will future claims be handled?
- How much liability protection do I need?
- What level of additional living expense coverage do I need? The Additional Living Expenses (ALE) provision is found in standard homeowners insurance policies. It pays for the costs of living away from home if you cannot reside there due to damage from an insured disaster.
- Do I qualify for any discounts? Discounts are available if you have higher deductibles, smoke detectors, sprinkler systems, fire extinguishers, dead bolt locks, hurricane shutters, or laminated glass.