This seems elementary, but it is overlooked so many times. If you want top dollar, presentation is a must. Make your Soldotna home sparkle and shine. A cluttered, dark, neglected home leaves buyers uninspired. They will not look past the junk to appreciate the good qualities. Light, bright, open, clean and good smelling goes a long way to invite offers.
- Don’t over look the windows inside and out need to be spotless. Particularly during our dark season.
- Flooring sets the price, call the carpet cleaner. Tile and laminate should be cleaned and polished. Please no dirt stains around the edges up against baseboards. Leave a dirt mat outside and inside the front door to keep your home clean.
- Check that the baseboards are stain and dust free. Scrub the old paint and baby food off.
- Dust the built-ins, the ceiling fans, bannisters and tops of furniture. No one who is spending top dollar wants to look down from the loft at dust bunnies.
- Check skylights and corners for cobwebs.
Clean, clean, and clean some more for TOP DOLLAR. It is so important to consider all the senses. Ask a friend or your agent to walk through your home and point out any odors. The goal is to create a warm, bright, comfortable space that anyone would be happy to live in.