The Christmas countdown has started with just a week to prepare. Presents are stashed away awaiting paper and bows. Your Kenai home is decorated and lights are up (never mind you didn’t take them down last year). It is time to enjoy time with family and friends.
As warm as our holiday spirits have been this winter, it has been really cold which puts extra stress on heating systems. Many heating systems are failing. Others are leaking carbon monoxide into homes due to back drafts. The danger can be added to by burning of wood stoves and fireplaces for heat, candles for pleasure, and lots of extra paper and boxes lying around.
Be aware and be safe: check to make sure your smoke alarm and carbon monoxide alarms are working.
Team Feeken wishes your holidays be filled with only happiness and joy.