64 properties sold in the Soldotna real estate market in 2013.
- The average price was $228,381.
- The highest price was $500,000.
- The median price was $219,000.
- The lowest price was $55,000.
- The average time on market was 125 days.
Bronco and Dublin going through the buying process in Kenai Alaska. They love to teach people what it takes to buy a home in Alaska. They get to meet with a lender from Kenai Alaska and also a home inspector.
Follow Bronco and Dublin as they try and help you get your home ready to sell on the Kenai Peninsula.
See what Bronco and Dublin do in a real estate office in Kenai, alaska
27 years of experience selling Kenai Peninsula real estate. Loves straight talk and banks that respect the buyers and sellers closing date.